Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh the writing and the curiosity!

Posts being worked on right now, one will be up tomorrow, the other next week.

Republicans, Democrats, and Gay Marriage: Is it really just about the Social Security money?

AND

Politicians and Sex Scandals

Not sure which one will be up tomorrow.

On a side note, I'm curious as to who is reading my blog near Kabul, Iraq, as well as in Israel. I had no idea when I started this blog that it would be so widely read overseas. (BIG thanks to all readers) Really, I guess i'm simply curious to know who reads this blog. I can't believe it's so well recieved after just 6 months of writing. As always feel free to send me e-mails, story suggestions/requests, or questions, if you have them. I'll answer all of them.

~Mer
purplepineappletown@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete