Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mitt Romney drops out of the Race and Space Shuttle Atlantis!

Well, Mitt Romney dropped out the Presidental race today- Here's a copy of parts of his announcement for anyone who hasn't seen or heard it.

In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose." "If this were only about me, I'd go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war I feel I have to now stand aside for our party and for our country."

I had really thought that Mike Huckabee would have dropped out before Romney, but sometimes you just can't predict those politicians. They're sneaky little devils.

Also, in some super exciting news, Space Shuttle Atlantis lifted off without a hitch today! If you missed the launch, later today there will be video up at www.nasa.gov

Just a short update for today- I'm working on something big at the moment.

-Mer

No comments:

Post a Comment